Information I collect
If you fill in and submit a contact request form or book photo session on valastphoto.com website, your name and email address will be asked. If you wish you can also fill in your telephone number and additional information regarding the contact request. When you book photo session I might additionally collect your home address and other details needed to provide you with photography service. This information is stored in my electronic address book.
If you have allowed cookies in your browser settings, your IP address can be linked with the information you have submitted on our website in order to improve our customer communications.
Information collected Automatically
- Log information: Like most online service providers, I collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, including the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. I use this information for developing and improving our website.
- Location information: I may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. I collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions.
How I use your information
Automatically collected information is used to
- monitor and measure the use of valastphoto.com website
- present the content of valastphoto.com in a manner ideal for your device and operating system
- improve customer communications and to recognize potential customers
I use your personal data (including your name, surname, email, phone number, home address)
- To process and reply to contact requests
- To provide my service to you in the form of photo session (for example, I need to know the location where photo session will take place and the size of a baby to provide the right outfits).
- Where I need to comply with legal or regulatory obligation (for example, sending you an invoice)
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Will your information be shared to other parties?
I share information about you in limited circumstances, and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy. I do not sell my users’ data. I don’t sell your personal information to data brokers, and I don’t sell your information to other companies that want to spam you with marketing emails.
Legal and regulatory requirements: I may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
To protect rights, property, and others: I may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect my property or rights, third parties, or the public at large.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
If you are located in a country that falls under the scope of the GDPR, data protection laws give you certain rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that I limit use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
You also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
How can you contact me?